• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I make live-commentary content based around funny quips and fast editing.

jacjson

Subscriber Goal
User name: jacjson
Title of introduction: I make live-commentary content based around funny quips and fast editing.
Your name/ Alias: jacjson
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw TubeBuddy mentioned deep in the comments of r/NewTubers and decided to check it out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? While I was browsing TubeBuddy's features, I found the forums page and clicked on it. It seemed like an interesting place with thousands of other channels looking to flourish, so now I'm here, writing this intro.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is just here to make people laugh. I edit a lot in the hopes of imitating my biggest inspiration, Alpharad, and I'd love to gather a following of people who like to watch my content as much as I like to make it along the way.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Sunday, and I'm going to start posting shorter videos on Tuesdays as well.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpPXS5umrMnmMuvfFe8BEQ

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: jacjson
Title of introduction: I make live-commentary content based around funny quips and fast editing.
Your name/ Alias: jacjson
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
I saw TubeBuddy mentioned deep in the comments of r/NewTubers and decided to check it out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? While I was browsing TubeBuddy's features, I found the forums page and clicked on it. It seemed like an interesting place with thousands of other channels looking to flourish, so now I'm here, writing this intro.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel is just here to make people laugh. I edit a lot in the hopes of imitating my biggest inspiration, Alpharad, and I'd love to gather a following of people who like to watch my content as much as I like to make it along the way.
How frequently do you upload? I upload every Sunday, and I'm going to start posting shorter videos on Tuesdays as well.
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYpPXS5umrMnmMuvfFe8BEQ
Hey welcome !