• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Vietnamese luxury reall estate channel

Lucy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lucy
Title of introduction: Vietnamese luxury real estate channel
Your name/ Alias: Lucy
Where are you from? Vietnam
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn, to grow and to exchange knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to achieve 10,000 subscribers within 6 months
How frequently do you upload? Mostly Wednesday or Thursday
What are your hobbies? I enjoy travelling, sharing thoughts with others
What is your biggest dream? Having my own successful channel to touch customers, to let them know who I am, how they can trust me to work with me, to believe in my products
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/cunconhanh

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

OP
OP
Lucy

Lucy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you mate! IΓÇÖm really appreciate to your advice. I did change to YouTube ID, hope I did right.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lucy
Title of introduction: Vietnamese luxury real estate channel
Your name/ Alias: Lucy
Where are you from? Vietnam
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn, to grow and to exchange knowledge
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to achieve 10,000 subscribers within 6 months
How frequently do you upload? Mostly Wednesday or Thursday
What are your hobbies? I enjoy travelling, sharing thoughts with others
What is your biggest dream? Having my own successful channel to touch customers, to let them know who I am, how they can trust me to work with me, to believe in my products
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/cunconhanh
Hey welcome !