• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm a 19 year old South African who is a semi-pro Athlete with a bubbly personality. I love making YouTube videos and to grow my channel I am starting

briciasaidso

User name: briciasaidso
Title of introduction: I'm a 19 year old South African who is a semi-pro Athlete with a bubbly personality. I love making YouTube videos and to grow my channel I am starting from tomorrow to post story times everyday for the whole of July 2021.I am definitely excited yet nervous because I have never done this before.
Your name/ Alias: Bree
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? The TubeBuddy advert while watching a youtubers vlog
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So that I can get the support I need and also so that I can get feedback from Tubebuddy on how to improve what I do so that I can reach my goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Build a strong community and family on Youtube.
Inspire young people to do what they want to do with love .
Bring awareness and be a voice to people all over the world.
Reach the 1k subs and 4k Watch hours too.
How frequently do you upload? normally weekly but for this July I'm uploading Daily
What are your hobbies? Athletics, Vlogging, telling story times, being in front of my camera, Giving my opinion and seeing who all can relate.
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a well known Athlete on TV .
Becoming a Psychologist or a Teacher.
Having 1 million subscribers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/Briciasaidso_

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: briciasaidso
Title of introduction: I'm a 19 year old South African who is a semi-pro Athlete with a bubbly personality. I love making YouTube videos and to grow my channel I am starting from tomorrow to post story times everyday for the whole of July 2021.I am definitely excited yet nervous because I have never done this before.
Your name/ Alias: Bree
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? The TubeBuddy advert while watching a youtubers vlog
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? So that I can get the support I need and also so that I can get feedback from Tubebuddy on how to improve what I do so that I can reach my goals.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Build a strong community and family on Youtube.
Inspire young people to do what they want to do with love .
Bring awareness and be a voice to people all over the world.
Reach the 1k subs and 4k Watch hours too.
How frequently do you upload? normally weekly but for this July I'm uploading Daily
What are your hobbies? Athletics, Vlogging, telling story times, being in front of my camera, Giving my opinion and seeing who all can relate.
What is your biggest dream? Becoming a well known Athlete on TV .
Becoming a Psychologist or a Teacher.
Having 1 million subscribers.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/Briciasaidso_
Hey welcome !