• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Split test thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albercook

I know that this was asked and answered but the answer is not as helpful as it could be and it is locked.

One answer says that, like all the tools, you get to it from the drop down menu or the home page.

I don't see tools in either place. It looks like there may have been a screenshot included in the reply that may have helped but I can't open it!

Another reply says that there are also instructional videos available. But does NOT tell how to find them.

Now you could conclude that I'm a stupid noob but frustrating your customers is not a good business plan.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
First, A/B testing is a Legend License feature. You need to have a Legend License to use it. If you don't have that license, you won't have access to it.

Second, go to YouTube Studio. Click on "Content" on the left side:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.27.15 AM.png

Then find a video you want to use A/B testing with. When you hover over the video you will see the TubeBuddy Plugin:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.28.38 AM.png

When you click the plugin you will get a menu. One of those items is the A/B testing:

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.29.49 AM.png

That takes you to the A/B testing setup:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.31.56 AM.png

In the future it is perfectly fine to re-ask a question if you don't feel you got the response you needed. But you will find fairly fast that people who act rude or act entitled get discovered quick and other community members will simply ignore them until they go away.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
First, A/B testing is a Legend License feature. You need to have a Legend License to use it. If you don't have that license, you won't have access to it.

Second, go to YouTube Studio. Click on "Content" on the left side:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.27.15 AM.png

Then find a video you want to use A/B testing with. When you hover over the video you will see the TubeBuddy Plugin:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.28.38 AM.png

When you click the plugin you will get a menu. One of those items is the A/B testing:

Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.29.49 AM.png

That takes you to the A/B testing setup:
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 6.31.56 AM.png

In the future it is perfectly fine to re-ask a question if you don't feel you got the response you needed. But you will find fairly fast that people who act rude or act entitled get discovered quick and other community members will simply ignore them until they go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.