• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Feedback on TB UI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albercook

I hope you agree that the feedback on the experience of first timers is like gold. There are several things about the TB UI that I found frustrating. With so many options I actually left the first time. It was just not obvious. Infact, it felt a bit like click bait. I had seen the list of all the features included in the standard membership so I "clicked" but my first impression was that 1) the font was so large that I could not read it. I took a screen shot but 2) I can't select it when I try to add it right here. ( I can select other images but all the screen shots are grayed out, I'm on an Android)

3) I looked for the features but the only thing that I could find was the community option.

When I asked how to find the A/B testing option in the forum I was told I could use the drop down menu on the dashboard. 4) Sorry I don't see that option.

When I did select something from the homepage? 5) there was no back arrow option.

In the results of the search forums the 6) back function is not obvious. It took me all the way back and I had to scroll again. I eventually figured it out but it was very frustrating.

Sorry but you guys of all people should know that keeping people's attention is critical and frustrating your clients is a bad idea.

Also 6)I tried to attach a file but can't do that either.

Now 7) I'm done with this post and there is no way to post only preview. I already re-read it and want to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.