• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Queen of Reality Romance

FromChristalXO

User name: FromChristalXO
Title of introduction: Queen of Reality Romance
Your name/ Alias: FromChristalXO
Where are you from? I'm originally from Toledo, Ohio but grew up in Tulsa, OK. I am now an Atlanta transplant as I've been here over 15 years.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through another YouTuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community because I am a fairly new YouTuber but I'm looking to focus more on my channel and developing great content. I don't know a lot, and technology and I aren't friends :( -- but I'm excited to learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to spread love and remind people that love is always an option. We live in a world that is very negative and people lose hope. I believe love is the answer whether it's self-love, or re-connecting with friends and family or romantic love. I believe it all can be ours if we just believe!
How frequently do you upload? I post twice a week, but I'm looking to start posting at least 3-4x per week.
What are your hobbies? I am a former entertainment publicist, so I have some great ties to the entertainment community. I do a segment on Good Day Atlanta focusing on celebrity relationships and I also host a show titled, Reality Check for Rolling Out magazine in Atlanta, GA.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to own a ranch with horses with my loving husband. I want a place that will allow me to write and focus on my channel and also entertain friends and my one day grandchildren.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/EnchantedPRonline

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: FromChristalXO
Title of introduction: Queen of Reality Romance
Your name/ Alias: FromChristalXO
Where are you from? I'm originally from Toledo, Ohio but grew up in Tulsa, OK. I am now an Atlanta transplant as I've been here over 15 years.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through another YouTuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community because I am a fairly new YouTuber but I'm looking to focus more on my channel and developing great content. I don't know a lot, and technology and I aren't friends :( -- but I'm excited to learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to spread love and remind people that love is always an option. We live in a world that is very negative and people lose hope. I believe love is the answer whether it's self-love, or re-connecting with friends and family or romantic love. I believe it all can be ours if we just believe!
How frequently do you upload? I post twice a week, but I'm looking to start posting at least 3-4x per week.
What are your hobbies? I am a former entertainment publicist, so I have some great ties to the entertainment community. I do a segment on Good Day Atlanta focusing on celebrity relationships and I also host a show titled, Reality Check for Rolling Out magazine in Atlanta, GA.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream in life is to own a ranch with horses with my loving husband. I want a place that will allow me to write and focus on my channel and also entertain friends and my one day grandchildren.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/user/EnchantedPRonline
Hey welcome !