• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel GARAGE AVIATION is a flight sim channel IΓÇÖve recently begun. It centres around a home cockpit of a Boeing 737. The sim was built on a budget and is

DAT015

User name: DAT015
Title of introduction: GARAGE AVIATION is a flight sim channel IΓÇÖve recently begun. It centres around a home cockpit of a Boeing 737. The sim was built on a budget and is extremely DIY (and forever being tweaked) - but my videos are all about aviation whether it be from RL or my flights in the sim. Thanks IΓÇÖm advance for anybody that takes a look. Dan
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy when looking for analysis and help improving search perimeters on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join a community with some like minded peeps
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to improve and round my skills making the videos. Almost everything I do is currently off of GoPro and IPhone. IΓÇÖm not very skilled at editing and IΓÇÖm in awe in how some of the you tubers put their content together. Hopefully in time to come my techniques will improve and the content will become stronger
How frequently do you upload? Aiming for weekly
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm an ex professional snooker player and keen sportsman. My day job is as a Real Estate agent and my love for aviation goes back years and includes having taken a PPL on an Icarus C42 15 years ago.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: UCrorbe-NGYXWFvMGPlbexew

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: DAT015
Title of introduction: GARAGE AVIATION is a flight sim channel IΓÇÖve recently begun. It centres around a home cockpit of a Boeing 737. The sim was built on a budget and is extremely DIY (and forever being tweaked) - but my videos are all about aviation whether it be from RL or my flights in the sim. Thanks IΓÇÖm advance for anybody that takes a look. Dan
Your name/ Alias: Dan
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Found TubeBuddy when looking for analysis and help improving search perimeters on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join a community with some like minded peeps
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: IΓÇÖd like to improve and round my skills making the videos. Almost everything I do is currently off of GoPro and IPhone. IΓÇÖm not very skilled at editing and IΓÇÖm in awe in how some of the you tubers put their content together. Hopefully in time to come my techniques will improve and the content will become stronger
How frequently do you upload? Aiming for weekly
What are your hobbies? IΓÇÖm an ex professional snooker player and keen sportsman. My day job is as a Real Estate agent and my love for aviation goes back years and includes having taken a PPL on an Icarus C42 15 years ago.
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
UCrorbe-NGYXWFvMGPlbexew
Hey welcome !