• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Mobile Guru

GS Ranger

Subscriber Goal
User name: GS Ranger
Title of introduction: Mobile Guru
Your name/ Alias: Ranger
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for other content creators in gaming
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To provide some of the best mobile gaming content possible, also to help others who may not have access to PCs to let them know, it's possible to be successful in growth through only your mobile device.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I've enjoyed gaming since I was old enough to pick up a controller lol. I also enjoy being outdoors, camping, hiking, site seeing, and just enjoying life!
What is your biggest dream? Being able to travel the world, learning about different cultures.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCqJWsqjvpwdIjSspebqS3ug

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: GS Ranger
Title of introduction: Mobile Guru
Your name/ Alias: Ranger
Where are you from? USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a Google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Looking for other content creators in gaming
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To provide some of the best mobile gaming content possible, also to help others who may not have access to PCs to let them know, it's possible to be successful in growth through only your mobile device.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I've enjoyed gaming since I was old enough to pick up a controller lol. I also enjoy being outdoors, camping, hiking, site seeing, and just enjoying life!
What is your biggest dream? Being able to travel the world, learning about different cultures.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCqJWsqjvpwdIjSspebqS3ug
Hello welcome