• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Creating music and talking music gear

NSpeers

hardwirespeers.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: NSpeers
Title of introduction: Creating music and talking music gear
Your name/ Alias: Neil Speers - NSpeers
Where are you from? Calgary, AB Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Anne Dubé's channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn and to share knowledge and ideas about YT growth
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: How to make best use of tubebuddy to help my channel grow so I can reach and help more people
How frequently do you upload? Two channels, once a week each
What are your hobbies? Love being in the mountains, I enjoy art and going to art shows, love seeing live music (as well as perform live). I also enjoy Scotch, learning about tech subjects, relaxing on my deck with my guitar.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have my channel and my music supporting me at a comfortable level while helping as many people as possible with their music, their enjoyment of music and in photography (my second channel)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/HardwireSpeers

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the family buddy❤

I also knew about Tubebuddy because of Anne Dubé

Reactions: NSpeers

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: NSpeers
Title of introduction: Creating music and talking music gear
Your name/ Alias: Neil Speers - NSpeers
Where are you from? Calgary, AB Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Anne Dubé's channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn and to share knowledge and ideas about YT growth
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: How to make best use of tubebuddy to help my channel grow so I can reach and help more people
How frequently do you upload? Two channels, once a week each
What are your hobbies? Love being in the mountains, I enjoy art and going to art shows, love seeing live music (as well as perform live). I also enjoy Scotch, learning about tech subjects, relaxing on my deck with my guitar.
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to have my channel and my music supporting me at a comfortable level while helping as many people as possible with their music, their enjoyment of music and in photography (my second channel)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/HardwireSpeers
Hello welcome

Reactions: NSpeers