• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel I'm a New tuby, new to discord and new to this forum...and I'm 57

Dave's Fit Life

davekanyan.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dave's Fit Life
Title of introduction: I'm a New tuby, new to discord and new to this forum...and I'm 57
Your name/ Alias: Upstate NY Dave
Where are you from? Originally Brooklyn now in Upstate NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? I can't remember . It was years ago. I click on alot of stuff.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I can't do this alone. I can do it better with help. I'd like to explore the possibilities of life, youtube and all that.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Nothing specific. Longevity, consistency, growth, respect and monetization.
How frequently do you upload? I have not been consistent with Dave's Fit Life and i just started "1 More of everything"
What are your hobbies? Other than truck driving and working nights ,my hobbies are auto racing. I've always been into Nascar but more recently the last few years I've been less of a Nascar fan and more into NHRA and F1. I have many various hobbies including podcasting and youtubing.
What is your biggest dream? I'm going to transition to life (retire) one of these days. The sooner the better. I want to be way more experienced than a novice at podcasting , youtubing and blogging while driving around North America and walking the earth.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/davesfitlife

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Howdy and welcome! And don't sell yourself short; there is a lot of value that someone with the wisdom of 57 years can provide not only to their audience but to this community. Myself and the channels that I collaborate with lean heavily into that sort of knowledge, use it to your advantage!

• Love
Reactions: Dave's Fit Life

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Dave's Fit Life
Title of introduction: I'm a New tuby, new to discord and new to this forum...and I'm 57
Your name/ Alias: Upstate NY Dave
Where are you from? Originally Brooklyn now in Upstate NY
How did you find TubeBuddy? I can't remember . It was years ago. I click on alot of stuff.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I can't do this alone. I can do it better with help. I'd like to explore the possibilities of life, youtube and all that.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Nothing specific. Longevity, consistency, growth, respect and monetization.
How frequently do you upload? I have not been consistent with Dave's Fit Life and i just started "1 More of everything"
What are your hobbies? Other than truck driving and working nights ,my hobbies are auto racing. I've always been into Nascar but more recently the last few years I've been less of a Nascar fan and more into NHRA and F1. I have many various hobbies including podcasting and youtubing.
What is your biggest dream? I'm going to transition to life (retire) one of these days. The sooner the better. I want to be way more experienced than a novice at podcasting , youtubing and blogging while driving around North America and walking the earth.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/davesfitlife
Hello & welcome

Nanimonada

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello everyone I'm new here. Just doing what I can to promote myself shamelessly. Really need all the help I can get.

OP
OP
Dave's Fit Life

Dave's Fit Life

davekanyan.com
Subscriber Goal
Howdy and welcome! And don't sell yourself short; there is a lot of value that someone with the wisdom of 57 years can provide not only to their audience but to this community. Myself and the channels that I collaborate with lean heavily into that sort of knowledge, use it to your advantage!
Thank you Stanley. When I was a wee lad over 50 years ago I was really into trains. A friend of the family was also very into trains, his name was Stanley. You're only the second Stanley I've ever known. you're in good company.
I'm 59 now and bringing new energy to my channel. I have a virtual assistant helping me who has a great YT channel of her own. She's helping me with thumbnails ,key words and some other stuff. She's also learning TB for the very first time. Any help, advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Dave's Fit Life

Dave's Fit Life

davekanyan.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the family bro
Thank you.
I feel more welcome to this family than my own. Much appreciated.
Sorry for the delayed response. For whatever reason I didn't know anyone was replying to this. Hope all is well. I'm still new to TB and making a return with my Dave's Fit Life Channel. Thank you.

OP
OP
Dave's Fit Life

Dave's Fit Life

davekanyan.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!
Thank you. I think I found it and added it correctly. UCMGC6FlrquEQufx3j0YboiQ
I appreciate you taking the time to tell me .
Dave