• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Legend - Admin Access

Status
Not open for further replies.

FX Coach

Hello - I will be doing admin work for a channel. Today they purchased Legend subscription and gave me admin access to their Tubebuddy subscription. I recieved the confirmation email and clicked the link. However, when I log into their youtube channel, I do not have tubebuddy access.

Note - they gave me admin access to their channel a while back. I also have my own subscription to Tubebuddy. Would these things effect my new log in? Thanks.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Having your own subscription to TubeBuddy is not going to affect your admin access, neither is your admin access. I believe you may need to be designated as a Channel Manager in order to gain access. There is also some differences depending on whether this is a brand channel or a personal channel.

What they need to do is go to tubebuddy.com/account and select Settings from the lower-right corner of the Profile Card. Towards the bottom of the screen is two options; one is to send you the link that you previously referred to. But just above that is a panel titled Users Authorized To Access This Channel. Entering your information into that field should give you full access to their TubeBuddy profile (depending on what privileges they designate for you).

If you have further issues with this please get with support@tubebuddy.com and they can assist you a little better than we can here.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Having your own subscription to TubeBuddy is not going to affect your admin access, neither is your admin access. I believe you may need to be designated as a Channel Manager in order to gain access. There is also some differences depending on whether this is a brand channel or a personal channel.

What they need to do is go to tubebuddy.com/account and select Settings from the lower-right corner of the Profile Card. Towards the bottom of the screen is two options; one is to send you the link that you previously referred to. But just above that is a panel titled Users Authorized To Access This Channel. Entering your information into that field should give you full access to their TubeBuddy profile (depending on what privileges they designate for you).

If you have further issues with this please get with support@tubebuddy.com and they can assist you a little better than we can here.

Status
Not open for further replies.