• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered ChannelReview.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivtech

I came across this as TubeBuddy send me an invitation. Already create account but unable to complete the payment. I do notice that still in beta mode.

I am also keen to know any one had been using this and how the experience. Do share

@TubeBuddy Staff looking to have your respond.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
No need to ping the staff, we get to all threads and questions when we are able to do so.

In order to get a Channel review you need to go through a quick sign-up... it's basically a confirmation of your already-existing TubeBuddy account. After doing so you will be given the opportunity to purchase a channel review, and from your account page you will be able to see a mock-up of what information is provided in the channel review as well (so you can see what you get before you buy).

It is new and still in Beta, but the reviews have been pretty good so far. It's been a fun and exciting new angle on what we have been doing here with TubeBuddy.

Reactions: sivtech
Status
Not open for further replies.