• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Comment Auto Translation Feature

ravindrajoisa

www.ravindrajoisa.com
Subscriber Goal
We get a lot of comments in multiple languages even though my content is in English.
So, just to understand the comment that is written in a different language, I copy that and translate that in a browser.
Is there a feature in Tubebuddy to translate the comments received.
Manual or Auto translation (anything will do)?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Honestly, install the Google Translate extension in your browser and it does it easily. That way you have a solution for YouTube and every other site you go to. Much better than relying on a feature that only works in a small set of circumstances.

Reactions: Amanda Summers

ClimaX

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
We get a lot of comments in multiple languages even though my content is in English.
So, just to understand the comment that is written in a different language, I copy that and translate that in a browser.
Thanks for the info buddy

Reactions: Acltraninghalsa

Amanda Summers

Known Member
I like your channel, but it seems you haven't posted for a while. Very nice, cinematic views.

Reactions: Acltraninghalsa