• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel I play free fire. I always upload video but not increase suscriber

Lekhraj 88

User name: Lekhraj 88
Title of introduction: I play free fire. I always upload video but not increase suscriber
Your name/ Alias: Lekhraj 88
Where are you from? I am from nepal
How did you find TubeBuddy? From add of youtube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For increasing suscriber in youbube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To earn money
How frequently do you upload? 1 or 2 days i upload video
What are your hobbies? Playing cricket and making youtuber
What is your biggest dream? Making big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCTlY00OVCz-J3vjY2FycTNA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Reactions: ravindrajoisa

ravindrajoisa

www.ravindrajoisa.com
Subscriber Goal
Went through your channel, as per some of the Top YouTubers, it took them approx 50 videos to gain the first 1000 subs. Even in my own case, to reach the first 1000 subs it took really long time almost 100 videos. Also, if I look at my first video and my current videos there is a lot of change. Make that small improvement in each of your videos. And continue to upload regularly for the next 1-2 years, maybe 2-3 videos a week, and will tool like TubeBuddy you can reach your goal. All the best.

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Lekhraj 88
Title of introduction: I play free fire. I always upload video but not increase suscriber
Your name/ Alias: Lekhraj 88
Where are you from? I am from nepal
How did you find TubeBuddy? From add of youtube video
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For increasing suscriber in youbube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To earn money
How frequently do you upload? 1 or 2 days i upload video
What are your hobbies? Playing cricket and making youtuber
What is your biggest dream? Making big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCTlY00OVCz-J3vjY2FycTNA
Hello welcome