• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice NEED ADVICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I agree with @Damon here. This question has been asked many times not only on this forum but in just about every single forum ever dedicated to anything YouTube. Rather than asking the question you should spend your time reading the responses that people have already provided for these questions. Watch the tutorials by Nick Nimmin, Daniel Batal, Roberto Blake etc. It isn't easy, it doesn't overnight and there are no magic tricks to help you jump up the ranks. You are going to have to put in the work and do the research.

Reactions: Damon

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This is the most question or request we get on these forums but the problem is you're not really asking for anything specific at which point nothing other than @Damon 's reply will be the best answer.

I suggest you search first as Damon recommended and then think about what exactly you need help with, specifics, and ask your questions on those specific things you need help with on new posts. In the meantime I will be locking this post. Thank you.

Reactions: Damon
Status
Not open for further replies.