• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Help! Need your feedback on this video performance please..

Elindo

What is wrong here??

333.JPG

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
In the future don't post links in areas of the forums they are not allowed. You can send it as a DM or something.

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
This should be posted in the feedback forums.

I'll have to inquire about that since this is not about a channel or a video itself but of the analytics of the video. Let me see what the team says.

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The real question is... What do you think the problem is? Are you talking about the $1.09 revenue on this video for the 2.5K views? This video looks like it did fabulous for the first day, then leveled off and didn't get a lot more additional views.

Have you checked where your views are coming from? Many countries the revenue you make from them watching your videos vs American/Canadian/UK and other countries will be significantly lower. So if you are getting 2000 views from countries that pay lower advertising rates, this could be what you're getting from this video.

Other than that.. if it's something else you're talking about, please be more specific in your question (as your request is extremely vague).

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: AdelmarzoUk

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I'm going to allow it as this isn't a bad discussion to have here once in a while, but please heed the advice of Mr. @Damon and @Brave Starr this topic verges on feedback. In the future posts looking for feedback should go in the appropriate area.

As for this, I don't see anything 'wrong.' What I see is the following:

You had a quick jump of a little over 2,000 views. You have 5,000 subscribers so that isn't totally out of the norm, though the videos in that timeframe have been garnering closer to 800 views so this one stood out a bit. And then it went stagnate. That happens. YouTube served it out to an audience that responded positively at first, but then it came back down to earth. This is very common.

@Bears and Butters that CPM is going to be different due to their country, and $1.00 for 2,500 views is not an uncommon figure. Out of country gaming channels often see CPM's in the range of ten to twenty-five cents per 1,000 views.