• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

shorts not showing in the shorts panel

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
In my channel shorts are not showing in the shorts panel. can any one help me about this?

1624031893342.png

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Are your shorts vertical in format and do you have #Shorts in the Title or Description?

It is possible that this is due to these videos not having been filmed with the Shorts lens. This is all still new and YT is sorting things out, seems like this could be a likely culprit as well. That would not mean that your videos are not hitting the shelf, just that the YT organization system has a flaw.

Reactions: mrinal90
OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Are your shorts vertical in format and do you have #Shorts in the Title or Description?

It is possible that this is due to these videos not having been filmed with the Shorts lens. This is all still new and YT is sorting things out, seems like this could be a likely culprit as well. That would not mean that your videos are not hitting the shelf, just that the YT organization system has a flaw.
Thanks for suggestions. It worked out. I converted videos into 9:16 format. That was fault from my side

Reactions: Stanley | Team TB