• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Anyone can share your experience on how TubeBuddy Legend help you improve your channel?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Your first post may have been in the best place, so I moved this one for you.

I have shared before that I use the bulk edit tools and Click Magnet the most. The bulk tools let me replace blocks of text in the description for every video I've posted. The amount of time that saves me alone was worth it for me personally.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I started doing the A/B Testing feature in January. This made an immediate, noticeable impact for me. My CTR jumped by 20% in the first 90 days of A/B Testing channel wide.

As an aside what I did was test my traditional thumbnail approach versus a more radical style for every single video I made. The big difference between thumbs for every test allowed me to really hone in and capitalize on things that I would have been scared to experiment with in the past.

OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
I started doing the A/B Testing feature in January. This made an immediate, noticeable impact for me. My CTR jumped by 20% in the first 90 days of A/B Testing channel wide.

As an aside what I did was test my traditional thumbnail approach versus a more radical style for every single video I made. The big difference between thumbs for every test allowed me to really hone in and capitalize on things that I would have been scared to experiment with in the past.
Click Magnet is so amazing, I have used click magnet and A/B test in just TWO of my videos
And my click views per 48 hours are increased from 9.5K to 11.5K...(20+% increase) That's amazing!!!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB