• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello, I'm an Australian Photographer helping others take better landscape photos

User name: adrianrankin
Title of introduction: Hello, I'm an Australian Photographer helping others take better landscape photos
Your name/ Alias: Adrian
Where are you from? Melbourne, Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Referred by a YouTuber (Annie Dubé)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping by joining this community I can find answers to questions I have on my YT journey and connect with others. Share the experience and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to grow an audience with like-minded individuals who want to learn how to improve their own photography. As I get more comfortable, I'd love to be able to start conducting in-person workshops and share my passion for the outdoors.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography, Hiking, Cooking, BBQ'ing, Spending time with my family.
What is your biggest dream? Given what we have all been through, my biggest dream is that my family remain happy, healthy and take pleasure in the simple things in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82n3iIqV2vu-jiAalimVqg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: adrianrankin
Title of introduction: Hello, I'm an Australian Photographer helping others take better landscape photos
Your name/ Alias: Adrian
Where are you from? Melbourne, Australia
How did you find TubeBuddy? Referred by a YouTuber (Annie Dubé)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping by joining this community I can find answers to questions I have on my YT journey and connect with others. Share the experience and learn.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to grow an audience with like-minded individuals who want to learn how to improve their own photography. As I get more comfortable, I'd love to be able to start conducting in-person workshops and share my passion for the outdoors.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Photography, Hiking, Cooking, BBQ'ing, Spending time with my family.
What is your biggest dream? Given what we have all been through, my biggest dream is that my family remain happy, healthy and take pleasure in the simple things in life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC82n3iIqV2vu-jiAalimVqg
Welcome !!