• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Sometimes I feel like giving up! : unamused:

Duncan Allers

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Creating original content vs republishing makes me want to stop creating sometimes. For example. I created a 7min video which took 30 min prep, 7 min to record, 2hours of video editing, and then 30 min to publish and market. Got under 100 view.

Then I published a soccer video clip that took 5 min to edit, 15 min to publish and market. 400 views in 5 minutes.

Makes you wonder is it worth it to do a niche video or just jump onto the commercial bandwagon and publish mainstream unoriginal content?? : unamused:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Depends on why you are doing YouTube and if you want to be a unique original content creator or just one of the hundreds of thousands of channels that are exactly alike and repost content.

KS Moto Cafe

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Depends on why you are doing YouTube and if you want to be a unique original content creator or just one of the hundreds of thousands of channels that are exactly alike and repost content.
THIS. If you are doing it for only views and likes, start pushing more content that does well for you. If you are doing it to improve as a unique original content creator to the point that your views and likes gradually goes up as your skills get better, then grind away.