• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Hi there I'm just a BEGINNER.can anyone help me, or someone can give me an advice to grow my channel? Thank u in advance

Togness

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like you got the same problem I did before-your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile.Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

Here you can fix your profile by following the instructions here - Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums.

Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Make great videos! YouTube will share out your content... make it better than the videos you are competing against and you will undeniably get your videos posted in front of people searching specifically for what it is YOU make content about!

Reactions: Damon

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Dont get sucked into the like for like/ sub for sub culture its bad for your channel! Focus on making great quality content and learning how to optimise your channel :)

Reactions: Damon