• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question My Youtube Channel performance is below average, anyone can help?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
1623916888353.png

As I have subscribed for Morning fame, my channel performance is below average (for similar subs count channel)

I have 11K subs, yet only have 5.26M view counts...As from Morning fame, my views are below average and watch time is also below average...

I really have no way to go, who can help me?

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Morning fame has good relationship with TubeBuddy, I guess I can also ask here?

Thanks!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
In the future I would ask that we maybe avoid posts that act as a promotion for our competition. That having been said Morning Fame are good people and we can allow it, but's stick to the topic and not the tool.

You are below average in the number of subscribers that you have compared to the number of views, the watch time and the amount of engagement that you are getting. This is a simple case of you needing to improve your Subscription Call-To-Action. For best Subscription* results you should put this CTA in the first two minutes of your video and you need to come up with a fresh, compelling approach as to how you are going to convince your new viewers that they need to subscribe to your channel. The generic 'Please Subscribe to my channel' rhetoric is getting old, and creators need to get more creative when it comes to convincing viewers to subscribe. You should put some focus on this.

*I personally take a different approach for subscription results... subs matter far less than watch time and AVD. As such I typically put my subscription CTA's towards the end of my videos. While you will get more subscribers if it is placed at the beginning of your video you will inherently pick up more passionate subscribers if the CTA is at the end of the video.

OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
In the future I would ask that we maybe avoid posts that act as a promotion for our competition. That having been said Morning Fame are good people and we can allow it, but's stick to the topic and not the tool.

You are below average in the number of subscribers that you have compared to the number of views, the watch time and the amount of engagement that you are getting. This is a simple case of you needing to improve your Subscription Call-To-Action. For best Subscription* results you should put this CTA in the first two minutes of your video and you need to come up with a fresh, compelling approach as to how you are going to convince your new viewers that they need to subscribe to your channel. The generic 'Please Subscribe to my channel' rhetoric is getting old, and creators need to get more creative when it comes to convincing viewers to subscribe. You should put some focus on this.

*I personally take a different approach for subscription results... subs matter far less than watch time and AVD. As such I typically put my subscription CTA's towards the end of my videos. While you will get more subscribers if it is placed at the beginning of your video you will inherently pick up more passionate subscribers if the CTA is at the end of the video.
Actually I do not care on subscribers, I only care about views and watch time
I am still figuring it out how to achieve 10,000,000 views in short period of time
Since my channel only got ~11K-12K views per 48 hours
Anyway, thanks a lot bro!