• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Just a dude from Philly who turned his life around and wants to share his experiences.

Steve Griendling

User name: Steve Griendling
Title of introduction: Just a dude from Philly who turned his life around and wants to share his experiences.
Your name/ Alias: Steve is good!
Where are you from? Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
How did you find TubeBuddy? just hearing about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? getting a grip on thangs.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1. Work for myself. Tired of having a boss and being on other peoples' time.
2. Bringing people together, educating, learning, growing, laughing, loving
3. Continually challenge myself
How frequently do you upload? so far once a month...we'll see. i've posted two vlogs so far, working on a 3rd now that's recounting of a story - i have plenty of those to tell.
What are your hobbies? art, film, BMX, hockey, people, learning.
What is your biggest dream? overall, travel the world on the road less traveled. specifically, i always wanted to shoot video for a nature documentary - ya know, like hang up in the canopy of the rainforest for 6 weeks just to get 30 seconds of lemur footage haha. I could definitely do that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SteveGriendling

sorry admins, it posted twice - the first time it said there was a server error so i resent, but i think it went through anyway.

PS - the 2nd video on my list with the white background thumbnail is probably the best introduction to where i am at this point in my life. that i'm starting this channel.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi welcome! No worries, I took care of the duplicate for you.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
Title of introduction: Just a dude from Philly who turned his life around and wants to share his experiences.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1. Work for myself. Tired of having a boss and being on other peoples' time.
How frequently do you upload? so far once a month...we'll see. i've posted two vlogs so far, working on a 3rd now that's recounting of a story - i have plenty of those to tell.
What is your biggest dream? overall, travel the world on the road less traveled. specifically, i always wanted to shoot video for a nature documentary - ya know, like hang up in the canopy of the rainforest for 6 weeks just to get 30 seconds of lemur footage haha. I could definitely do that.

sorry admins, it posted twice - the first time it said there was a server error so i resent, but i think it went through anyway.

PS - the 2nd video on my list with the white background thumbnail is probably the best introduction to where i am at this point in my life. that i'm starting this channel.
Hey welcome to the community !

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal

Hey welcome to the community !