• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Why do i get subscribers and yet i dont have a niche

Dandy Coward

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi buddies, it's so funny that I happened to get 1k subscribers in five months and yet I do not have a niche and I upload random content,why do people subscribe to my channel

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm surprised you don't have any idea here if you really did naturally get 1k subs in 5 months. Your analytics can tell you which topics/videos got the most subscribers & views.

But at the end of the day people subscribe to people they can relate to. Picking a niche is nothing more than trying not alienate your subscribers by jumping between unrelated topics. However, it really is not a strict requirement. There will always be people out there in this big world that just seem to click with your unique style!

I'm a believer in the "just be you" mantra!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
People subscribe based on personality and general enjoying the content that you produce. I noticed as well that you had a spike about a month ago... so it looks like you got the majority of your subs from a hit video. This is common, and something you should try to reproduce.

• Love
Reactions: Dandy Coward