• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Uploading HD video

Oliver & Liz

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey everybody!

I have a video uploaded in SD to YT already and it is currently processing HD. It has been over 12 hours of processing HD. I've never had it take this long for HD, it is only a 5 minutes video and I've recently upgraded my wifi speeds. So I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing such long processing times? If so, what advice do can you give me(other than be patient)?

Thank y'all!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey everybody!

I have a video uploaded in SD to YT already and it is currently processing HD. It has been over 12 hours of processing HD. I've never had it take this long for HD, it is only a 5 minutes video and I've recently upgraded my wifi speeds. So I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing such long processing times? If so, what advice do can you give me(other than be patient)?

Thank y'all!
Looking at the time stamp of when you posted this, there were known issues impacting parts of the Internet from Saturday through to late Sunday. Specifically it was causing things to respond slowly. If you use a cable modem from a US provider, this could have been an issue. If not, these slowdowns happen occasionally. You will find a lot of posts asking the same question, as it happens a lot.

But I was impacted by the issue over the weekend so I had taken the time to look into it and talk with a few friends that were knowledgeable about the specific issue.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB