• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel GTA 5 Online Videos

El Diablo Sweden

Subscriber Goal
User name: El Diablo Sweden
Title of introduction: GTA 5 Online Videos
Your name/ Alias: Daniel
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubeBuddy through an ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get some help with growing my channel and help others with tips.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal for this gaming channel is to have a good community that enjoys my videos, my current subscriber goal is 200 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? 2-5 times per week, I post GTA Online and GTA Weekly Updates
What are your hobbies? My hobby is Gaming and Swimming. I like to play games with other people and then take a cool swim in a swimming pool.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is that i will have a good youtube community and keep people entertained without being bored.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ElDiabloSweden

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: El Diablo Sweden
Title of introduction: GTA 5 Online Videos
Your name/ Alias: Daniel
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubeBuddy through an ad
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get some help with growing my channel and help others with tips.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My main goal for this gaming channel is to have a good community that enjoys my videos, my current subscriber goal is 200 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? 2-5 times per week, I post GTA Online and GTA Weekly Updates
What are your hobbies? My hobby is Gaming and Swimming. I like to play games with other people and then take a cool swim in a swimming pool.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is that i will have a good youtube community and keep people entertained without being bored.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/ElDiabloSweden
Hey welcome to the community !