• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help I lost a tons of fans for my channel, what should I do?

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Since I need to go for Booth EMBA program, I do not have time to focus on uploading videos consistently on regular basis

Previously when I upload new video, there would be at least 30 comments in a week for my new video.

Now, just random 2-3 comments for each of my new video, lots of fans have been lost...

What should I do now?

Thanks guys!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Post consistently - whatever that is. Make sure that schedule is in your banner so people know. And then rip back up when you have more time. Things change, life happens. Just keep pressing on. YouTube has said that breaks and slow downs don't have as much of an impact to long term success as people think.

OP
OP
zhugelianges

zhugelianges

Recognized Member
Post consistently - whatever that is. Make sure that schedule is in your banner so people know. And then rip back up when you have more time. Things change, life happens. Just keep pressing on. YouTube has said that breaks and slow downs don't have as much of an impact to long term success as people think.
Thanks bro
But sometimes it just gonna be tough...
I need to handle my MBA study, my job and my Youtube channel at the same time...
Would the breaks hurt me or not?
Or just consistent upload could pick me up?
Thanks again bro!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Thanks bro
But sometimes it just gonna be tough...
I need to handle my MBA study, my job and my Youtube channel at the same time...
Would the breaks hurt me or not?
Or just consistent upload could pick me up?
Thanks again bro!
Here is the answer directly from YouTube: