• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Nature photographer and videographer

Deepikasvideography

Subscriber Goal
User name: Deepikasvideography
Title of introduction: Nature photographer and videographer
Your name/ Alias: Deepika
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get exposure for my nature channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to show amazing nature videos which I captured to more people
How frequently do you upload? Almost daily
What are your hobbies? Photography, videography
What is your biggest dream? I want to become a big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSJGD-SgXxzPQY54wlv8--g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hi, welcome to the TubeBuddy community!

It looks like your YouTube channel isn't properly linked to your profile. Having that linked properly will add a button that takes people to your channel at the bottom of all of your posts. It also adds a "subscribe" button so other members can subscribe to your channel if they want.

You can fix your profile by following the instructions here - (1) Official - Why am I getting an error after I post? Add a YouTube Subscribe Button! | TubeBuddy Forums. Note, the most common error is to have entered the full URL for your YouTube channel instead of just the channel ID. You will only need to enter your channel ID in your user settings.

Glad to have you!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Deepikasvideography
Title of introduction: Nature photographer and videographer
Your name/ Alias: Deepika
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get exposure for my nature channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to show amazing nature videos which I captured to more people
How frequently do you upload? Almost daily
What are your hobbies? Photography, videography
What is your biggest dream? I want to become a big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCSJGD-SgXxzPQY54wlv8--g
Hey welcome to the community !

Reactions: Deepikasvideography

AmariBrown213

Being a nature photographer and videographer sounds incredibly rewarding! It's such a cool way to connect with the beauty of the world around us.

JeffTonu

I remember stumbling upon this quaint forum while searching for tips on nature photography and videography. Little did I know, it would lead me to discover the enchanting world of wedding videography. Back then, I was gearing up for my own wedding in Newcastle. Getting a Wedding Videographer in Newcastle was a top priority, and let me tell you, it was quite the adventure finding the perfect fit. The picturesque landscapes of Newcastle deserved nothing but the best to be captured, and our videographer nailed it.

Last edited: