• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy News Wishing Andrew a Fond Farewell!!!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
As you may have heard, Andrew Kan has decided to pursue some exciting new opportunities and will no longer be representing TubeBuddy in a full-time capacity (you will still see him popping in from time to time!). While it hurts to announce this we fully support his desire to spread his wings and try new things and like you we will be watching to see what amazing things he has to bring to the community in this next chapter of his life.

Andrew, words can in no way express our gratefulness and appreciation of the incomparable work and accomplishments you have attained while with TubeBuddy. Saying goodbye is never easy, especially to someone who has been such a valued member of such an awesome community. We wish you all the best now and into the future. And it is because of you that we now that that because you Kan, we can too!

RobBalasabas

Trusted User
TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Congratulations @Andrew!

We're super excited for the next chapter in your career. It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you, and I look forward to seeing you in person whenever I'm in Los Angeles, and of course will continue to bug you online :)

• Love
Reactions: RevCarla

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Oh !! Been away a for while and now I hear this :(

Thank you being very supportive @Andrew !!!

All the very best for your future !! May you shine in whatever you start !!!!!!!

Reactions: RobBalasabas