• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Its All About Python

All About Python

User name: All About Python
Title of introduction: Its All About Python
Your name/ Alias: Vishesh Dvivedi
Where are you from? Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was researching about SEO ranking and keyword research on YouTube. I watched a video of the channel Make Money Matt and got to know about TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join TubeBuddy forum so that I could get to know more youtubers like me , learn from them and ask them questions from their practical experience, something which only a YouTuber could answer
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have been learning python programming language by my own for the past 2 months now and I totally love this language, considering how easy it is and what all stuff you can do with it. Although I had learned a lot about python in these 2 years, I still felt like there was a lot I didn't know. I have seen YouTubers like Aman Dhatterwal ,who grew as a person along with their YouTube channels. And this made me believe that I can also grow if I start a YouTube channel and share my learnings and experience . So I started my YouTube channel to give me a reason to continuously learn and grow.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a proper video once every wee, and upload a shorts video once every 2 to 3 days
What are your hobbies? I love programming and python.
I am also into ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
Apart from that I love the common outdoor games like cricket, football etc.
I also like reading science fiction books
What is your biggest dream? To become a good man and be able to positively influence the world at a very large scale.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggZvARaczWC4wc4E6f330w

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: All About Python
Title of introduction: Its All About Python
Your name/ Alias: Vishesh Dvivedi
Where are you from? Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy when I was researching about SEO ranking and keyword research on YouTube. I watched a video of the channel Make Money Matt and got to know about TubeBuddy
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to join TubeBuddy forum so that I could get to know more youtubers like me , learn from them and ask them questions from their practical experience, something which only a YouTuber could answer
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have been learning python programming language by my own for the past 2 months now and I totally love this language, considering how easy it is and what all stuff you can do with it. Although I had learned a lot about python in these 2 years, I still felt like there was a lot I didn't know. I have seen YouTubers like Aman Dhatterwal ,who grew as a person along with their YouTube channels. And this made me believe that I can also grow if I start a YouTube channel and share my learnings and experience . So I started my YouTube channel to give me a reason to continuously learn and grow.
How frequently do you upload? I upload a proper video once every wee, and upload a shorts video once every 2 to 3 days
What are your hobbies? I love programming and python.
I am also into ethical hacking and cybersecurity.
Apart from that I love the common outdoor games like cricket, football etc.
I also like reading science fiction books
What is your biggest dream? To become a good man and be able to positively influence the world at a very large scale.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCggZvARaczWC4wc4E6f330w
Hey welcome to the community !