• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Radiating High Vibrational Energy

andrewmartinenergy

User name: andrewmartinenergy
Title of introduction: Radiating High Vibrational Energy
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? another dimension, currently calling Denver home ;)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Here to learn, to share, and grow my channel and get SERIOUS about maximizing YT as a tool
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have had my channel and spiritual practice for going on 8 years now. I started it it in 2013 because I was going through a HUGE spiritual awakening; seriously my ENTIRE life fell apart! Initially it was a place just to share my experiences so I wouldn't feel so alone during the intense awakening process. Over time it became the place where I shared more regularly and connected with the bulk of my clients. I reached the 11K subs milestone a couple of years ago, and then it stalled out. I see now that I had been looking at it the wrong way. In the beginning I was using my YT channel to mostly validate myself and my experience. Now I am shifting to focusing on the viewers and using it to help others. YT is my only social media outlet (don't have IG or FB anymore and don't want them) and along with my website, it's a huge part of my online presence. I am really close to a million views, so that's goal #1, then the 100K subs is next!
How frequently do you upload? at least 5 x a month. A monthly Energy Forecast on the first of the month (sometimes a mid-month energy update) and a weekly oracle card reading. Additional content is random at this point
What are your hobbies? Gardening (flowers and veggies), reading, napping, baking, cooking and eating. I spend a lot of time on YT looking for new vegetarian recipes.
What is your biggest dream? Working towards building a healing center to help people reconnect with the truth of who and what they are.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB3OURImUnjCBz3TjTvuwGg

• Love
Reactions: naress91 and Bitutu

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community! Glad to have you with us!

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: andrewmartinenergy
Title of introduction: Radiating High Vibrational Energy
Your name/ Alias: Andrew
Where are you from? another dimension, currently calling Denver home ;)
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Here to learn, to share, and grow my channel and get SERIOUS about maximizing YT as a tool
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have had my channel and spiritual practice for going on 8 years now. I started it it in 2013 because I was going through a HUGE spiritual awakening; seriously my ENTIRE life fell apart! Initially it was a place just to share my experiences so I wouldn't feel so alone during the intense awakening process. Over time it became the place where I shared more regularly and connected with the bulk of my clients. I reached the 11K subs milestone a couple of years ago, and then it stalled out. I see now that I had been looking at it the wrong way. In the beginning I was using my YT channel to mostly validate myself and my experience. Now I am shifting to focusing on the viewers and using it to help others. YT is my only social media outlet (don't have IG or FB anymore and don't want them) and along with my website, it's a huge part of my online presence. I am really close to a million views, so that's goal #1, then the 100K subs is next!
How frequently do you upload? at least 5 x a month. A monthly Energy Forecast on the first of the month (sometimes a mid-month energy update) and a weekly oracle card reading. Additional content is random at this point
What are your hobbies? Gardening (flowers and veggies), reading, napping, baking, cooking and eating. I spend a lot of time on YT looking for new vegetarian recipes.
What is your biggest dream? Working towards building a healing center to help people reconnect with the truth of who and what they are.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB3OURImUnjCBz3TjTvuwGg
Hey welcome to the community !