• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Please advice about my thumbnails.

dspy's kitchen

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
drumstick4.pngBittergourdPrawns.pngphotothumbnail.pngcrabcurry.pngHoneyLaddu1.pngBroccoli3.png

Hi Everyone, we would like to know if our thumbnails will work or not.
Your advice on any thumbnail will be a great help to us.

Thanks
DSPY'S KITCHEN

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
A few thoughts...

They lack consistency. If I saw these individually I would think they were from different channels. Next is text legibility. It is too small on many of these and lacks shadow and/or stroke to make it stand out from what is often a busy background.

I would start by focusing on those two things.

OP
OP
dspy's kitchen

dspy's kitchen

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you very much for your quick feedback, I will fix one template and try to make consistent.

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
I would pick 1 or two fonts and stay with that. Colours even as well. Just to keep it uniform. And when you're taking the thumbnail image. Try and keep them somewhat uniform if in a controlled environment :)

OP
OP
dspy's kitchen

dspy's kitchen

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I would pick 1 or two fonts and stay with that. Colours even as well. Just to keep it uniform. And when you're taking the thumbnail image. Try and keep them somewhat uniform if in a controlled environment :)
Thank you very much. I will try to maintain uniformity.

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
View attachment 10281View attachment 10279View attachment 10277View attachment 10278View attachment 10276View attachment 10280

Hi Everyone, we would like to know if our thumbnails will work or not.
Your advice on any thumbnail will be a great help to us.

Thanks
DSPY'S KITCHEN
There is too much colour in your thumbnails. So the main content,i.e., the food, is not being able to captivate my attention. ItΓÇÖs getting lost among those colours. So try to keep the text and colour simple while allowing the food to stand out.

The Kitchen Gamer

Making Food from everyday and from Video Games
TubeBuddy Pro
Trusted User
Subscriber Goal
I feel as though the text and colored banner on the side is taking away from the food and then it just looks a bit overall busy.

themagicwand

I dont want to turn my head left side, to read what exactly is written. Also the background of the text is more colorful than the food item photo. Try to see some similar examples, you will get the idea.
Thanks