• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Platforms

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What platforms can I use to grow my channel except, tubebuddy, facebook, whatsapp or redit?

OP
OP
M

Mariska

Brakkies the Jack Russell
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Well, YouTube is the best platform to build your channel. Everything about YouTube is designed to keep you watching more YouTube vidoes. The key is to get them watching your videos. That mean lots of videos.
Im talking like apps like this one and ones to market your youtube channel

kallendiggs

TubeBuddy User
Try DTube. It's a decentralized version of YouTube. It looks very similar and you earn crypto for your YouTube videos there.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Im talking like apps like this one and ones to market your youtube channel

Trust me when I say he knew what you meant and his reply is correct. YouTube itself is specifically designed to promote your channel.

Now, if you're looking for a specific place to share your content in the hopes of finding more viewers then the best place will be which ever site you're already very active on where you already have an audience. There's no point in sharing a tweet of your videos of you don't have a lot of followers. Use the best site you're already invested in.