• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel A small time YouTube Muso with hope in his heart...

P4ulo

Subscriber Goal
User name: P4ulo
Title of introduction: A small time YouTube Muso with hope in his heart...
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Woking, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Alex Pfeffer (fellow YouTube Muso)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make heads and tails of this dark art called YouTube. I want to be able to use Tubebuddy to the best of its ability to help my channel grow. I know that being part of a community with like minded people can help (and hopefully I can help them too).
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1k subs and above 1000 views per video would be nice.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload weekly.
What are your hobbies? Composing music, producing music, spending time with my family, video games, working out.
What is your biggest dream? To live s fulfilled life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/PaulOwenMusicCo

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: P4ulo
Title of introduction: A small time YouTube Muso with hope in his heart...
Your name/ Alias: Paul
Where are you from? Woking, UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? Alex Pfeffer (fellow YouTube Muso)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make heads and tails of this dark art called YouTube. I want to be able to use Tubebuddy to the best of its ability to help my channel grow. I know that being part of a community with like minded people can help (and hopefully I can help them too).
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: 1k subs and above 1000 views per video would be nice.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload weekly.
What are your hobbies? Composing music, producing music, spending time with my family, video games, working out.
What is your biggest dream? To live s fulfilled life.
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/c/PaulOwenMusicCo
Welcome to the community

Reactions: P4ulo