• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Video not uploading. HELP

PacoBelan

My video is around an hour long. Every time i upload it . It gets to the very end, starts processing for routerlogin a while , finishes that and then low and behold. It sayd it failed somehow... I checked google for why this may be. People said that your email adress needs verifiying. Its been for years. I dont have any bad marks either. Also I cant contact youtube help about this since they only do it for big shot content creators. Any idea why this might be ??

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Training Center

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
My video is around an hour long. Every time i upload it . It gets to the very end, starts processing for a while , finishes that and then low and behold. It sayd it failed somehow... I checked google for why this may be. People said that your email adress needs verifiying. Its been for years. I dont have any bad marks either. Also I cant contact youtube help about this since they only do it for big shot content creators. Any idea why this might be ??
Honestly, try a different browser That often helps resolve these types of issues.

Training Center

trainingcenter.events
Subscriber Goal
My video is around an hour long. Every time i upload it . It gets to the very end, starts processing for routerlogin a while , finishes that and then low and behold. It sayd it failed somehow... I checked google for why this may be. People said that your email adress needs verifiying. Its been for years. I dont have any bad marks either. Also I cant contact youtube help about this since they only do it for big shot content creators. Any idea why this might be ??
Maybe you must change your browser or check again your internet connection.. What is the size of the video?

Normankerman1212

Make sure that you are typing the correct credentials on the Netgear Router login window as both the credentials of the login window are case-sensitive. Any fault in the login credentials can make you face the routerlogin.net refused to connect issue. You must hold the shift key when you type an uppercase letter in the log-in password field and must release the shift key when you type a lowercase letter. After mentioning the correct credentials on their respective field, click on the login button and you will be redirected to the routerlogin.net issue.