• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lenre2021

Subscriber Goal
Why until now I could not access the promotion? I coukd not even comment the video and anything? My posts are more than 20 and I'm done with the sreendhots as one of the requirements. Can anyone explain?

Reactions: SS GAMING

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Why until now I could not access the promotion? I coukd not even comment the video and anything? My posts are more than 20 and I'm done with the sreendhots as one of the requirements. Can anyone explain?

Facing the same problem

Assigning roles and giving access to the promotional area is done manually and taken care of by Moderators' and Admins'. You will see a delay in getting those access as they're doing manually and there is a lot of pending request for the same.

You're allowed to make a request again in the promotional section for requesting access in order to bump the thread however, make sure that you do not spam it.

If you're still in need of promoting your videos, you can join our discord server and you can promote your videos in the below section, however, you need to make sure that you have read the rules.
1622876177777.png

Discord link - https://discordapp.com/invite/uVebERX

Reactions: Lenre2021
Status
Not open for further replies.