• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Its sad to see Andrew go! Who will be taking over his position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is sad... Andrew is an amazing person; a friend and mentor who is the sole reason why I am here today! But know that he is moving on to do great things and we have not seen the last of him.

His role was huge, and no single person can at this time take over what he did. His workload has been divided between several of us. I'm not going to go too far into the details concerning the YouTube channel... mainly because there are some fun and exciting things that will be happening there. Stay tuned for that!

At least for the time being I will be taking a larger role in the Community Forums and Discord Server. Several of us will be representing TubeBuddy at events like Vidcon and Vidsummit, though nobody has stepped it up as far as his representation in TubeBuddy weekly MarioKart tournaments

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It is sad... Andrew is an amazing person; a friend and mentor who is the sole reason why I am here today! But know that he is moving on to do great things and we have not seen the last of him.

His role was huge, and no single person can at this time take over what he did. His workload has been divided between several of us. I'm not going to go too far into the details concerning the YouTube channel... mainly because there are some fun and exciting things that will be happening there. Stay tuned for that!

At least for the time being I will be taking a larger role in the Community Forums and Discord Server. Several of us will be representing TubeBuddy at events like Vidcon and Vidsummit, though nobody has stepped it up as far as his representation in TubeBuddy weekly MarioKart tournaments

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Great Stanley! I saw his live video he did with some other big guns and I saw he moved to a different company! It is nice to see the passion that so many people have here and the mods stepping up and getting bigger roles! Kudos to all of you! I will be looking out for these things :)
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.