• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janaki

Subscriber Goal
Hi,
I requested refund and I was refunded partially. On May 26th 2021 £134.65 GBP was taken from my bank account. I got refund of 182.40 USD. When I asked why I was not refunded full amount? I was told that tubebuddy refund in US dollar only. If Tubebuddy refund only in US dollar then why on earth Tubebuddy took £134.65 GBP from my bank account? 182.40 USD is surely not equal to £134.65 GBP and vice versa. I was only refunded £128.37 GBP. I am not happy with this at all and now Tubebuddy closed my ticket. I want answer and a full refund. Tubebuddy still owes me £6.28 GBP. Does anyone had this issue ever? Who is the best person to contact regarding this issue? Thanks.

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,
I requested refund and I was refunded partially. On May 26th 2021 £134.65 GBP was taken from my bank account. I got refund of 182.40 USD. When I asked why I was not refunded full amount? I was told that tubebuddy refund in US dollar only. If Tubebuddy refund only in US dollar then why on earth Tubebuddy took £134.65 GBP from my bank account? 182.40 USD is surely not equal to £134.65 GBP and vice versa. I was only refunded £128.37 GBP. I am not happy with this at all and now Tubebuddy closed my ticket. I want answer and a full refund. Tubebuddy still owes me £6.28 GBP. Does anyone had this issue ever? Who is the best person to contact regarding this issue? Thanks.

The best thing would be here to raise a case again in regards to this on our support page or you can reopen the ticket which has been closed, I believe you have full permission to do so when you go to your previous or old closed ticket sections on our support website here .

The forum won't be the right place to request a refund or ask for any support in regards to the refund, however, you can keep us updated here on how the ticket goes.

Reactions: Janaki

Nody | Team TB

Administrator
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Hi,

The best thing would be here to raise a case again in regards to this on our support page or you can reopen the ticket which has been closed, I believe you have full permission to do so when you go to your previous or old closed ticket sections on our support website here .

The forum won't be the right place to request a refund or ask for any support in regards to the refund, however, you can keep us updated here on how the ticket goes.

Reactions: Janaki
Status
Not open for further replies.