• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Has Tubebuddy removed comment filtering?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeannyYT

Subscriber Goal
Hello,
I use the comment filtering a lot on Tubebuddy but I have noticed it hasn't been there for a while has this feature been removed?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Just got an update yesterday that YouTube is changing some of this and it will change how all of this works. Sounds like the capability may move to be a YouTube-native feature. This just happened and like many things YouTube, it will take a few days to understand what the change is and if it is permanent or just a test for a few people.

Reactions: BeannyYT
OP
OP
BeannyYT

BeannyYT

Subscriber Goal
Just got an update yesterday that YouTube is changing some of this and it will change how all of this works. Sounds like the capability may move to be a YouTube-native feature. This just happened and like many things YouTube, it will take a few days to understand what the change is and if it is permanent or just a test for a few people.
Thank you for your response! I guess we will find out in a few months then if it is YouTube's side!

Status
Not open for further replies.