• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Research

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
I am doing some research and I would like to know what things you need when creating your videos. What do you need help with, what do you need to make your videos? S

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Your question is a little vague.. but this is our response:

Typically most people need an idea, and some research if you're not already an expert/authority in your topics. For us.. if we didn't have to do the video editing, we would be golden. Other than that.. a decent camera, and a plan does a concept wonders!! :D

Reactions: nursebants
OP
OP
Randomlifestylevlog

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
Your question is a little vague.. but this is our response:

Typically most people need an idea, and some research if you're not already an expert/authority in your topics. For us.. if we didn't have to do the video editing, we would be golden. Other than that.. a decent camera, and a plan does a concept wonders!! :D
Im looking for what people need when they make videos mainly. Putting a side the camera lights microphone etc

All About Python

Based on my experience on starting a YouTube channel, apart from camera and microphone, you would need the following:
1. Niche for your YouTube channel
2. List of at least 30 video topic that you can make videos on, based on your niche
3. Some prerequisite knowledge regarding SEO ranking, keyword research and content creation
4. Motivation to keep making videos, even if the growth rate of channel is slow

Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I need a solid weather window; my work is very opportunistic. It's feast or famine based on the winds. If I have a good weather day then I just need my rods, some bait, my family to be in a good mood, a little gasoline and an entire truck filled to the brim with enough toys and snacks to keep everyone satiated until I can catch the fish I need to make the video I have to make. Since it is all done on my phone the equipment required to film is very minimal.

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I also need the planets to align. Just like Stanley I need a good weather break, i.e., several days of stable weather, virtually impossible in the southeastern US summer. I also need the time of year and the time of month to be perfect. Fish bite best during the new moon. Also they don't bite much during winter. I literally have to wait for the planet to roll around to the other side of the sun to get things ecologically primed to fish.

Spring, summer and autumn, during the full or new moons, with perfect, stable weather are requisite for me making videos. We're not even talking about filming and editing and color grading and SEO and all that junk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Randomlifestylevlog