• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help End Screen Backgrounds

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I think I already know the answer is no, but I have over 300 videos that I can't change :) I have created new end screen template graphics that go with the last 20 seconds of new videos. I'd like the background to be a part of all videos but I'm assuming there is no way to insert this into a video unless it is created with the original video. Unless there is something I am missing? (please say yes!) Thanks

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
There isn't, and if there is one thing I think many of us are frustrated by it is exactly this. You can use the edit tools to cut the exiting one out and just put the links over the end video, but you can't change it.

Reactions: spookyboo

DamoΓÇÖs Paintings

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey there, yeah sadly as @SILTHW pointed out, thereΓÇÖs no other way other than what was said, but having said that, I wouldnΓÇÖt even change the end screens on all the videos, leaving older content as it is shows what we once had and how our content has changed over the course of creating :)

just my thoughts.

Reactions: spookyboo
OP
OP
spookyboo

spookyboo

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
www.scarystorytime.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't know, not using end screens all this time I think has hurt me a bit I think. If I could I would add the template. There are other ways that they can see my previous videos were hilarious.