• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Versatile

JOAT BEATS

User name: JOAT BEATS
Title of introduction: Versatile
Your name/ Alias: JOAT BEATS
Where are you from? Mozambique
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a fellow producer called Dj Pain 1 he recommended i try tubebuddy so here i am lol
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be part of a like minded group where we share ideas and experiences
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make money off my channel have my own business reach a 1000 subscribers for a start
How frequently do you upload? almost daily 1-4 PM
What are your hobbies? I like jogging watching movies series hanging out with friends
What is your biggest dream? I wanna be one of the best African producers in Africa and the world over
YouTube Channel Link: UCTL8BigJ-FLPbL-ba42JwRw

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: JOAT BEATS
Title of introduction: Versatile
Your name/ Alias: JOAT BEATS
Where are you from? Mozambique
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through a fellow producer called Dj Pain 1 he recommended i try tubebuddy so here i am lol
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to be part of a like minded group where we share ideas and experiences
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to make money off my channel have my own business reach a 1000 subscribers for a start
How frequently do you upload? almost daily 1-4 PM
What are your hobbies? I like jogging watching movies series hanging out with friends
What is your biggest dream? I wanna be one of the best African producers in Africa and the world over
YouTube Channel Link: UCTL8BigJ-FLPbL-ba42JwRw
Hey welcome to the community