• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Running multiple channels on YouTube

contentisking

How many youtube channels can I create with the same gmail adress?
some sites say is 50 but cant find this info directly from youtube?

and what tools do you use to be as efficient as possible when
Running multiple channels on YouTube?

Also would like to know what parts of running youtube channels do you outsource?
For example if I hire someone who creates videos from stock image & video websites (I have an account for
a stock video website) how can I make sure they actually only used images/videos from that stock website?
and they didn't use images/videos from other sources?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
That is a tough series of questions to answer. I am not sure why you would want to max out on the number of channels associated with a single email address... regardless I simply do not know what that limit is.

If you are looking for efficiency with this endeavor I would absolutely encourage bulk TubeBuddy accounts or even a TubeBuddy Enterprise account. Half the value in that is the ability to control and manage a large number of channels and to be able to compare their stats to each other.

Outsourcing is not something that can easily be answered either, largely because it pertains to you and your strengths. If you are skilled in front of the camera then you can spend your days filming and outsource editing, scripting and optimizing/marketing. Ensuring that someone does their job is not something that anyone can guarantee... you simply need to be on your toes when it comes to hiring the right people. Using the proper stock assets should be a part of the job description.