• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review New YouTube channel. What should I improve i my channel

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: mrinal90
Title of thread: New YouTube channel. What should I improve i my channel
Self review: Hello everyone, this my new channel since may 25, 2021. This channel is about cooking different kinds of cuisines. I hope since the first video I have improved a little. In my first video, content as well as light and editing was very poor but After that I tried to learn on daily basis and tried to improve the quality of my content and video. Please post your initial thought about my channel
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5g3e3h8TQ_7A81V2UwQ2Mw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/41357/post-131957

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
It was alright I would say. My suggestion would be to put a channel art, work out on your video thumbnails (as it too bland) and maybe change your profile picture to something that is relatable to your main theme of your channel which is cooking.

For your video, I can't give out much suggestion as I don't do or watch much cooking videos but what I can recommend is that not to completely eliminate the background noise. You need to give out those 'ASMR' vibe. Try to lessen the music you put and make the background noise your main focus as the sound.

That just my advice. Best of luck!

OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It was alright I would say. My suggestion would be to put a channel art, work out on your video thumbnails (as it too bland) and maybe change your profile picture to something that is relatable to your main theme of your channel which is cooking.

For your video, I can't give out much suggestion as I don't do or watch much cooking videos but what I can recommend is that not to completely eliminate the background noise. You need to give out those 'ASMR' vibe. Try to lessen the music you put and make the background noise your main focus as the sound.

That just my advice. Best of luck!
Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: Jamraliya

tubefluence

1. Improve your channel branding- there is no banner or decent profile picture present.
2. Improve your video thumbnails- compare your thumbnails to the videos ranking near the top of the search results for your video topics.
3. Be patient- you've been uploading videos for less than a month.

OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
1. Improve your channel branding- there is no banner or decent profile picture present.
2. Improve your video thumbnails- compare your thumbnails to the videos ranking near the top of the search results for your video topics.
3. Be patient- you've been uploading videos for less than a month.
Thank your for your feedback.

Sumi Kakati

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: mrinal90
Title of thread: New YouTube channel. What should I improve i my channel
Self review: Hello everyone, this my new channel since may 25, 2021. This channel is about cooking different kinds of cuisines. I hope since the first video I have improved a little. In my first video, content as well as light and editing was very poor but After that I tried to learn on daily basis and tried to improve the quality of my content and video. Please post your initial thought about my channel
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5g3e3h8TQ_7A81V2UwQ2Mw
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/41357/post-131957
You have to work on your thumbnails and keep the music volume mild while make sure that the cooking sound are more audible to the audience.

Reactions: mrinal90
Treat your channel like a business, if it looks professional, people will think it is, you dont need to spend lots of money, just work on basic things and you will be fine

OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Treat your channel like a business, if it looks professional, people will think it is, you dont need to spend lots of money, just work on basic things and you will be fine
Thank you for the advice. I will keep that in mind

EM ART TV

For me overall is good but just a few things
1- Better put the text on below screen not centre because we want to see the video images clear;
2- The speed video need to me slow a bit not too fast depends audio sound;
3- Better spend the video longer for the end screen because end screen should not disturb the main video.

Thats all

Reactions: mrinal90
OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
For me overall is good but just a few things
1- Better put the text on below screen not centre because we want to see the video images clear;
2- The speed video need to me slow a bit not too fast depends audio sound;
3- Better spend the video longer for the end screen because end screen should not disturb the main video.

Thats all
Thank you for your feedback

OP
OP
mrinal90

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I have worked on the logo and introduction section.