• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I am a food lover, who loves to prepare different type of dishes and a marathon runner

mrinal90

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: mrinal90
Title of introduction: I am a food lover, who loves to prepare different type of dishes and a marathon runner
Your name/ Alias: mrinal
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know more about YouTube community. How did they get inspired to join YouTube,
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share my hobby of food preparation to the community. YouTube is the best place to share my knowledge, and obviously to be self sustained
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week. One on Sunday and the other on Wednesday or Thursday
What are your hobbies? I like to cook food, try different types of food. I love listening music
What is your biggest dream? To be one of the best YouTube content creator
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5g3e3h8TQ_7A81V2UwQ2Mw

Last edited:

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: mrinal90
Title of introduction: I am a food lover, who loves to prepare different type of dishes and a marathon runner
Your name/ Alias: mrinal
Where are you from? India
How did you find TubeBuddy? a YouTuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to know more about YouTube community. How did they get inspired to join YouTube,
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to share my hobby of food preparation to the community. YouTube is the best place to share my knowledge, and obviously to be self sustained
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week. One on Sunday and the other on Wednesday or Thursday
What are your hobbies? I like to cook food, try different types of food. I love listening music
What is your biggest dream? To be one of the best YouTube content creator
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5g3e3h8TQ_7A81V2UwQ2Mw
Hey welcome

Reactions: mrinal90