• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel My channel is all about gratitude, happiness and love. I actually just want to thank people I met in my everyday life which now turned me into a vlogg

Meri Lovey

User name: Meri Lovey
Title of introduction: My channel is all about gratitude, happiness and love. I actually just want to thank people I met in my everyday life which now turned me into a vlogger.
Your name/ Alias: Meri
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Just signed up today and it really is amazing. Could really work for me. Found it at Quora. I can't wait to tell my other friends who is just starting like me. This community can really help thousands of aspiring vloggers out there.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more and hear from other successful YouTubers. I feel this is my battle and I just want to really know more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be able to earn more friends, followers and in one way or another communicate with them. Broaden my horizon as a vlogger
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Pets, travel, reading, Nature, trying new things
What is your biggest dream? To be earning more to help my family financially. I want my family to be proud of me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SFSnQqHv58HxzT9hyJGGg

Sanjogita

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy User
TubeBuddy Pro
wordpress.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Meri Lovey
Title of introduction: My channel is all about gratitude, happiness and love. I actually just want to thank people I met in my everyday life which now turned me into a vlogger.
Your name/ Alias: Meri
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? Just signed up today and it really is amazing. Could really work for me. Found it at Quora. I can't wait to tell my other friends who is just starting like me. This community can really help thousands of aspiring vloggers out there.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more and hear from other successful YouTubers. I feel this is my battle and I just want to really know more.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Be able to earn more friends, followers and in one way or another communicate with them. Broaden my horizon as a vlogger
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? Cooking, Pets, travel, reading, Nature, trying new things
What is your biggest dream? To be earning more to help my family financially. I want my family to be proud of me.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7SFSnQqHv58HxzT9hyJGGg
Hey welcome