• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question My channel disappeared from the search result

Status
Not open for further replies.

preview

Subscriber Goal
My channel used to appear at the top whenever I searched for it. But for few days it just disappeared. My channel doesn't appear in the search result. I didn't receive any restriction or warning message from YouTube. What should I do? OR What am I doing wrong?

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
It has nothing to do with YouTube punishing you or you being restricted. For whatever reason something else is being rated higher for that term. Did you do your search incognito?

thekonohaa

It has nothing to do with YouTube punishing you or you being restricted. For whatever reason something else is being rated higher for that term. Did you do your search incognito?
I was able to find it in Incognito and it used to ranked at first place. Now, it has also disappeared from Channel Filters, where it used to be at the top again.

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I was able to find it in Incognito and it used to ranked at first place. Now, it has also disappeared from Channel Filters, where it used to be at the top again.
Search ranks are going to fluctuate, be ready for that. The same portion of the 'Algorithm' which allows for your new, under-subscribed videos to surface is the same portion of the code that is allowing other creators to surface as well and this is at times going to cost you your rank in search. The only thing you can do it is to keep on posting and continue improving.

Reactions: Dr_Alan_Science

MuhammaRashedulIslam

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
My channel used to appear at the top whenever I searched for it. But for few days it just disappeared. My channel doesn't appear in the search result. I didn't receive any restriction or warning message from YouTube. What should I do? OR What am I doing wrong?
when you search your channel name,then filler your seach in channel catagorey.Then you may be see your channel

Status
Not open for further replies.