• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Channel Review General channel review please!

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Miwa Kaur
Title of thread: General channel review please!
Self review: Hi everyone! My name is Miwa Kaur. I started a youtube channel to share healthy plant based recipes. I am still experimenting with what works best for the channel so you may find inconsistency. I'm not comfortable in front of the camera but I started recording myself in the videos, hoping that the audience will get a chance to feel who I am. I would love to hear what you think about my channel, such as branding, banner, thumbnails. If you have a moment, I would appreciate it if you could watch a video or two to see what you think. Most of them are around 3minutes. Thanks in advance!
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYgA0xoTDkBGKDKRevWIweA
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/41053/#post-131282

Rise Of Jay Cee

Subscriber Goal
So I look at your channel and even watch some of your videos. I am not a professional reviewer by any sense but this is what I can say. My opinion of it is very good I would say. I love how you did your YouTube thumbnail as it look elegant and not overwhelming. I love the music choice you use since it a cooking channel and it good that you list out the recipe on the description below. But, it would be nice if you can somehow put it on the videos as well since I believe many people don't see the description tab but still at least you good you mention it. I don't know, that just my opinion on it.

Regardless of what it great overall. Keep it up!

Reactions: Miwa Kaur
OP
OP
Miwa Kaur

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
So I look at your channel and even watch some of your videos. I am not a professional reviewer by any sense but this is what I can say. My opinion of it is very good I would say. I love how you did your YouTube thumbnail as it look elegant and not overwhelming. I love the music choice you use since it a cooking channel and it good that you list out the recipe on the description below. But, it would be nice if you can somehow put it on the videos as well since I believe many people don't see the description tab but still at least you good you mention it. I don't know, that just my opinion on it.

Regardless of what it great overall. Keep it up!

Thanks so much for taking time and review my channel! Yes, I'm trying to figure out what is the best way to share recipes. In my very first video, I read every single ingredients at the very beginning which caused a huge drop. I think I'll give more details as I cook. I watch a lot of cooking channel and I personally like when hosts explain about ingredients.

Thanks again and have a great day!

dspy's kitchen

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I had a look at your channel, Your thumbnails and presentation is so good. I am new youtuber and started a new cooking channel recently, I have to learn much from your presentation. Thanks.

OP
OP
Miwa Kaur

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi, I had a look at your channel, Your thumbnails and presentation is so good. I am new youtuber and started a new cooking channel recently, I have to learn much from your presentation. Thanks.
Thanks so much for taking your time to review and your kind words. Please let me know if have any questions. Best of luck on your channel!

Simongetti North

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Miwa Kaur
Title of thread: General channel review please!
Self review: Hi everyone! My name is Miwa Kaur. I started a youtube channel to share healthy plant based recipes. I am still experimenting with what works best for the channel so you may find inconsistency. I'm not comfortable in front of the camera but I started recording myself in the videos, hoping that the audience will get a chance to feel who I am. I would love to hear what you think about my channel, such as branding, banner, thumbnails. If you have a moment, I would appreciate it if you could watch a video or two to see what you think. Most of them are around 3minutes. Thanks in advance!
Channel review or Video review? Channel review
Link to channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYgA0xoTDkBGKDKRevWIweA
Link to other review post: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/41053/#post-131282
Hi Miwa,
I reviewed your channel and I like what I see. Your channel looks nice and organized. Your thumbnails look great. I am just starting as well with a gardening niche. I found your channel to be inviting for someone who is looking for plant based recipes. I also like your banner too. I watched 2 videos, how to make dumplings and Ramon noodles. Great job! Again I am not a professional YouTuber yet but as a person watching, I like your channel and videos!

Reactions: Miwa Kaur
OP
OP
Miwa Kaur

Miwa Kaur

www.miwakaur.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Miwa,
I reviewed your channel and I like what I see. Your channel looks nice and organized. Your thumbnails look great. I am just starting as well with a gardening niche. I found your channel to be inviting for someone who is looking for plant based recipes. I also like your banner too. I watched 2 videos, how to make dumplings and Ramon noodles. Great job! Again I am not a professional YouTuber yet but as a person watching, I like your channel and videos!
Hi Chris,
Thank so much for taking time and reviewing my channel. I appreciate your kind words as well.
It must be a busy season for you as a gardener. Best of luck to your channel!