• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Does the youtube analytic error or something else ?

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
I just look at the analytic and the realtime view count missing from the last 24 hour, it also happen to all of my other channels. Also five of my other channels which have about 20-50 subscribers went to zero all of them. What's happening ? I know youtube occasionally deleted subs, but is this the same case ?

EDIT : The number of subscribers still showing on the dashboard, but not when I click on my account (when you want to switch channel), it's showing "No Subscriber"
EDIT2 : I just look at TeamYoutube twitter, and there are a lot of people having similar issues

1.jpg

Last edited:

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Seems to be one day missing from the analytics. For my latest vid, if I go to my video page I see a true count of my views, but the dashboard and analytics show 300-400 fewer views. It is a glitch that YT has sometimes. Shows up different ways, always gets fixed. Just looks funny for a few days.

Reactions: naress91

legocreativecorner

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Looks like YouTube updates is going on since last week everyone received YouTube Terms and service changes email on Facial recognition, Right to monetize any video and etc which effect from June 1st 2021... Thanks !!

Bears and Butters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
We opened up a ticket on this with support the other day... additionally we had data missing from the 21 May as well in our "Reach".. both said zero data. We received an email back from YouTube, and they said that many others have reached out about this same issue, and they are aware of it, and have a team looking into it.

Hopefully that gives some hope that this will be addressed in the near future.

OP
OP
tropicthunder

tropicthunder

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
As of right now, it's working again as usual. My subs display are back to normal

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Mine are back as well. This happens fairly often - to various bits of analytics. I do not sweat it. So far it always seems to work out in a day or two. :cool: