• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Uploading photos on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadidota

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How do I upload photos on YouTube ,how do I go abt it,like posting my milestones

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
You can post it in a "post". When you click on the Create button, you get 3 options: Upload video, Go live, and Create post. (that may depends on subscriber count and feature eligibility?) The post is good for pics, polls, etc.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Shadidota

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
You can post it in a "post". When you click on the Create button, you get 3 options: Upload video, Go live, and Create post. (that may depends on subscriber count and feature eligibility?) The post is good for pics, polls, etc.

Capture.JPG

Kindredspirit

Subscriber Goal
How do I upload photos on YouTube ,how do I go abt it,like posting my milestones
They are known as community posts and it will automatically unlock when you will reach 1000 subscribers. Actually It takes one more week after reaching 1000 sub, you will receive notification about it.
And about the milestones you have to download tubebuddy's app and just link your channel with that. They have set of goals so, as you complete them you'll receive certificates in milestones section.
You can add your milestones here in the forums as well. Hope that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.